Wednesday, December 01, 2004

The Art Team

I just wanted to quickly thank everyone that has been e-mailing in saying they enjoyed the column and can't wait to see how this project goes along.

Some artists even asked if they could help by pencilling some stories! I was amazed how many out there would be willing to help out! These columns are quite a few weeks behind and I'm sorry to say that each story in fact already has an artist attached. I say 'sorry' only because I'm getting these e-mails full of great artwork and I'm just amazed!

Well...there is always the three issue miniseries to come (if the Anthology is successful enough to warrant it, of course).

To come on Friday: The art of writing ten different stories featuring characters no one has heard of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home