Wednesday, July 13, 2005

WI #1 - Annnnnnnnnny day now.

ComiXpress has been lagging on my comic but hopefully I'll have the first few copies in my hand any day now and have the comic available on ComiXpress's website for sale. I'll be selling them also but only once I get back from Georgia.

Got my Uptown Girl comics in the mail (thanks Bob!) and I think it reads wonderfully...good to see that my writing meshed well with the Uptown Girl characters. If you are interested in the comic, you can get the link from one of the posts below.

Jim continues to crank out 'Philly' pages and he is heading off to San Diego this week...hopefully to pimp his and our works. Guess we'll see. Prelim stuff continues on the 'normal JOE' short story...hopefully that'll be done soon.

Ragtag #3 is out and I have yet to even see a copy of it but the story Dave Lafuente and I did is in there. I should be getting a copy any day now...hopefully. You SHOULD be able to buy the comic right here though I don't see it available for sale with the other comics. Shrug. Who knows. The story in there is mad funny though.

Back in a couple days...hopefully with a link to where you can buy WI#1.

-Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home