Friday, December 08, 2006

Some Writing Announcement

As I am hard at work figuring out the rest of the plot for Philly #5 so the boys can get to work on the next storyarc, I'm pleased to announce a few more books I've recently been attached to.

#1 is the Midnight Judge - a book by my fellow Evolution Studios member Nathan Morris. MJ was first seen gracing the pages of ES's DNA Anthology and now I'll be writing a six-issue miniseries following the adventures of Midnight Judge as he gets trapped into an Indiana Jones-like adventure.

#2 is a 4-page short story which I'm thinking is just a new story that will be in the trade paperback collection of 'Dr. Oblivion's Guide to Teenage Dating' - which is about a supervillain and his daughter who ends up dating a teenage superhero. The book was alot of fun and myself along with my Philly artist Jim Hanna will be doing the fun story which will feature Bomb-Aid (think Kool-Aid Man but as a Big Ass Bomb).

So just thought I'd share some new projects that are just up on the horizon. Howie and I are still working out characters and plot details on another wacky superhero series we want to do a la Venture Bros and the Uptown Girl comics (two issues to be exact) I wrote a year or so ago will be seeing the light of day sometime mid-2007, it looks like probably around the time Philly #1 hits comic book stores.

All that AND I'd still like to do a few more Wise Intelligence stories for a third issue...or at least find an artist who would love to draw the three-issue miniseries that I've already had written for two years now. It just seems I'm too busy at the moment to find someone...maybe post-Holiday season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home