Tuesday, February 12, 2008

War of the Independents Peek

My buddy Dave Ryan is putting together a MASSIVE event: War of the Independents. It brings together over 25 years of indy characters into one massive crossover! It looks phenom and...Philly is a part of it as The Trio will be running around in the book. I think Quik is even guesting in another book as well...though I'm not sure what is happening with that either. Ryan = Clueless.

I'm not sure how often The Trio will be in the book but I'm betting it won't be much. However it'll be cool to see Philly in comic stores somehowz.

If you are on Facebook there is a group and Dave's ComicSpace website is here!

Here's a page from the book...not colored yet...but there's The Trio's Quik joining in the fun!!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol, my girl is just next to your characters. http://www.planeta3.net

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home