Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday!

Lots to come next week. With CBM#3 we'll also see full interviews here with Alex Robinson and Chris Staros posted throughout the week.

I'd write lots more but, as always, I have to get to work on some other stuff so I have tomorrow free. It's my birthday and I just want to relax. ;)

Someone on the Newsarama boards asked about a good place to find comic scripts and formatting. 'Letterpunk' was kind enough to respond so I'm going to repost his answer here:

There's a new(ish) website for comic writing, etc.

Scriptic Studios

They have a lot of resource stuff, as well as weekly articles related to writing.

There are also a handful of books which contain full, or partial scripts by many pros. You can find references to them at Digital Webbing, Comicraft, and ScrypticStudios sites.


Have a GREAT weekend all and stay tuned next week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home