Wednesday, April 20, 2005

First Look: SPX Anthology Story!

In wanting to push more Wise Intelligence out there onto the world I decided to reteam with the WONDERFUL Howie Noeldechen to do a four page story for the SPX Anthology. I'm not sure if I'll be going to SPX or not this year, but I'd love to get there not only as a reporter but also get a table...TO SELL MY CRAP!!!! WOOHOO!

We'll see I guess but until then Howie and I are working on this four-page masterpiece featuring, once again, my buddies Whorfin and Servo (along with bartender Denise who makes her first appearance in Wise Intelligence #1). Howie and I have also started work on our new comic 'THE SALESMAN' based on Howie's weekly online strip available at his site www.hcnoel.com. While The Salesman might be a few months away, here's a sneak peek at the SPX Anthology story! It's VERY early...only pencils (and only two panels from page two) but...don't you just LOVE Howie's art???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home