Sunday, January 16, 2005

Big Apple Con - This Coming Saturday

This week we'll continue to look at some of Dave Lafuente's art and how the characters have developed under him. As submissions are out I'm going to do some spacing out of the columns while trying to find some stuff to do so the column isn't forgotten about in the many weeks it'll take to hear answers back.

I will be at the Big Apple Con this coming Saturday (January 22nd). No I'm not going to be a booth trying to peddle my wares...I have no wares to peddle just yet. Rather, myself, Rich Bernatovech (of Sentinels fame), and Howie Noeldenchen (of Mr. Scootles and the Wise Intelligence Anthology) are simply hitting the con to look for some comic deals, make fun of Star Wars personalities (Ah...Jake Lloyd...so easy to make fun of), and probably just grab some beers.

So I've already decided on what I'm wearing...which is simply a blue 'BROOKLYN' long-sleeved shirt, a backwards baseball cap, and cargo pants. If you are at the con and see me...come on up and say hey. I'm always more then happy to sit back and bullshit about comics and the Big Apple Con is a great place to do so. Plus talking with Rich and Howie makes it all the more fun, since they are both one hundred times cooler then I.

Want more info on Big Apple Con? Simply follows this link!

Back tomorrow with more looks at the characters!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home