Thursday, January 06, 2005

Update / Upcoming Changes

One of the two last remaining stories to be drawn has been delivered and is currently being lettered. With that there are two stories being greyscaled (thanks Howie!!!), two to be lettered, and one story left to be finished. When that last story is delivered and lettered...this little project will be...I can't say done, because this will be nowhere near done. It will be one step closer to fruition! (Yeah..that sounds damn good).

I'll be adding some columns to the right early next week. I've decided that I will add some links to any preview art that is shown on the blog, so if anyone decides to click over and read quickly, those links can provide you a quick look at the artwork. I'm also going to link some of the great sites I look at near daily, mostly comic sites of other comic writers/artists that I haunt. If you are reading this blog thing you are a comic fan...so I mine as well clue you in to other places you might want to hang out at also. :)

Tomorrow I'll be posting the Lulu interview and then nothing over the weekend as I have to go do the military Army thing. FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home