Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Larry Young's Book!

Someone sent me an e-mail pointing me over to Larry Young's 'True Facts' book on self-publishing. There are LOTS of these out there (Tony Caputo's Guide To Self-Publishing quickly comes to mind) but there are LOTS of resources for those out there who want to self-publish and not going through blindly (like I'm doing at the moment.
SOOOOO...
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE PAGE!

I don't think there will be a CBM next week. I'm finally caught up to where anything that happens herein will be NOW (as opposed to the columns running several weeks behind). I'm waiting for a tiny bit of artwork back and I'm printing out submissions and pages for all to see. FUN STUFF!!!

I think tomorrow, since there is a lull, I'll preview the mockup cover for the first issue of the mini-series. Why not. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home