Sunday, January 23, 2005

New CBM's (hopefully) Soon

Had a great time at the con with Rich, Howie, and hanging with Bill from TitansTower.com. Found some great quarter books for the column and tried very hard to fill in the rest of my New Universe collection (found many a Psi-Force...you know I'm psyched.).

As submissions are still out, I'll be pressing forward shortly with some new CBM's primarily dealing with how to self-publish the book. At this point I'm unsure if I'm self-publishing or not, but best to explore that route for all of you out there who don't know what to do. I HAVE NO CLUE...so it'll be a fun exciting experience for all of us. Philip Clark had a big thing at the Big Apple Con on self-publishing today...but I was home sick watching the Eagles (THEY WON!!! SUPER BOWL BABYYYY!)

Hopefully I'll wrangle Philip up, get some one-on-one, and start looking forward to printing the book. More preview art will also come everyone's way as I want to continue showing just a little bit from each story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home