Friday, December 17, 2004

The Comic Itself...

Someone wrote in and asked how the actual comic was going. I'm pleased to say that many of the stories have come in and are now being lettered. Out of the ten stories, only two are still being worked on, with one new artist just coming onboard two weeks ago (the amazing Reilly Brown) after an artist had to drop out.

It's been a rough process thus far because I never really realized just how much time and energy an artist has to go through to get things done. Writing may be hard, but it is nothing compared to what the artists are going through.

Sometime over the weekend I'm going to post the first artist bio: HC Noel. Do a bio, some of his comics, and a sneak peak at his story. I'm rapidly working on the 5th and 6th columns...and stay tuned next week for how Cerebus and Captain Jack came to be in the comic...rather...the process of how I get them in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home