Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Holiday Slowdown

A lack of blogging this week thanks to working many a nights, trying to finish off a slew of articles, and spend time with the family...they deserve a night or two I guess.

With no interviews to post with this week's column, I'm going to take the rest of the week off...off from Wise Intelligence that is. I'm still working with David Lafuente on the regular series (I'm getting way ahead of myself...more on that later) and trying to wrangle in the artwork from the artists.

Next week's column has changed and I'm going to in turn preview some of the art from the series before launching into my first thoughts of self-publishing and writing queries/submissions to publishers.

Lots to come...lots to come...have a happy holiday everyone!

Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home