Friday, December 24, 2004

BIO: Phil Juliano

I first met Phil down in Bethesda at SPX 2004. From the first second I stopped at the table Phil and I just hit it off and I found myself going back to his table at least a dozen times to just sit around, B.S., and watch him as he was just starting his 'Spence' comic strips (an idea he had on the ride down and which he still continues to crank out today). When I came forth with this idea for the Anthology, I asked Phil who said yes right away. Thank God he did...his artwork came out fantastic. So...here is the bio and some preview art from his story "P@#$Y For My Father".


Phil Juliano is a native of Central New York. In between archeological excavations in the Holy Land and African hunting safaris, Phil has contributed artwork for such little known titles as Retribution and Six Pack Stories. He is half of the creative team known and published as Luchador Enterprises. He is currently working on a new cartoon strip that will be his vehicle to wild success and stardom.




You can also check out Phil's company website by following the link on the right.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL! Stay tuned on Monday for CBM #5 which will be showing alot more preview art from the Anthology!

Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home