Monday, December 27, 2004

CBM #5 Posted Today!

This was intended to be a slow down week for me. I was going to take this week off from CBM and work on some other articles and the next two columns. Holidays really take their toll and I knew I could use the extra time.

I then decided to instead showcase some of the artwork from the series. I figure I might do this two more times throughout these articles showcasing the rest of the artwork.

I rearranged the columns so next week is the first look at self-publishing. Knowing nothing about it, it really was great doing some digging into easy steps to self-publish. Of course I share this next week.

I'm eager to hear thoughts of what you out there might think of what you are reading. Always feel free to hit a brother up at: comicbookmaker@hotmail.com .

You can read this week's column by clicking the link on the righthand toolbar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home