Friday, December 31, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A happy New Year to you all...hopefully you will all go out and have way too much to drink tonight.

Things have been slow going here but it will pick up with CBM#6 out on Monday with the first look at self-publishing. CBM#7 is the week after that looking at writing a query letter to comic companies. Fun and exciting stuff indeed.

Six out of the ten stories for the Anthology are now actually done, so it is nice on this end to see the book near completion. Hopefully with CBM#8 or so I'll get to show off some more preview artwork.

Bored this holiday season? You can check out some of the other articles I did for Newsarama this past week:
Talking Sentinels with Rich Bernatovech
Gigantic Graphic Novels release Teenagers From Mars TPB
It Came From The Quarter Bin: The Star Brand #12

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan McLelland's Wise Intelligence,
During my search for information about best free articles, I found your Blog,
although HAPPY NEW YEAR! isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to best free articles related information, but I always admire a well written post.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home